Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MY MOM IS THE BEST WOMEN OF THE WORLD....!!!

JIS NAY MUJHY NAZOON MAIN KHILAYA..!!
SEENAY PAY LATAYA,KHUSHION KA KHASEENA DIA..!!
WO MERI MAA HAI..!!

My mother is the best women of the world because she is that one person who never ignore me,never irritate me like others.
my mom i tell you some words that u r my happiness..you are my eyes..you are my angel inshort you are my life.
MOM when every person of this world hating me i know than you are one single person who loving me.
if any person has lost his mother than he feels unlucky man of the world beacouse mother is a very precious and beautifull gift of Allah.
mother is like a tree who gives shadow to others but take sun heat for herself.

.

LOVE YOU MAA AND I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU

**********ONLY FOR YOU MAA********

No comments:

Post a Comment